Saturday, October 18, 2008

Conspiracy



So mom informed me that my innocent looking nephew Mason won Korver's baby pool. He guessed 6 lb 10 oz and Korver weighed 6 lb 11 oz. Well I don't think Mason is as innocent as he appears. Think about it... Mason and Korver were best buds in heaven and now on earth. I can see it now... "Hey Korv," "Yeah, what do ya want Mase Dog?" "I'm headed out the door now to go to earth. Let's make a deal, when you come down in five months, come out weighing 6 lb 11oz, that way I can win your baby pool." "Oh yeah Mase Dog, we can share the candy bar." ... Am I the only one who can see this conspiracy? Don't let these little guys fool you.

2 comments:

Joann said...

{Giggle} we are all going to have to keep an eye on these two. They both are so cute I just want to eat them. They can have the candy bar.

Shannon said...

The Masonater hasn't shared any of that candy bar yet. Korver is pretty upset by the whole deal. He was counting on him holding up his end of the deal.

Our Family

Our Family